Coffee with the Curator is a new monthly series, where you can learn about our curator’s current research, view artifacts you wouldn’t normally see, or share your own research and knowledge of Iberville’s history.
The events take place on the last Saturday of the month, and act as a vehicle for the community to not only learn about their history, but for patron’s to share their own.
Previous Topics Presented:
- Chitimacha Tribe of Louisiana: Life in the Basin
- Lost History: Cattle Drives in Louisiana
- A Forgotten Trade: Picking Moss in Louisana
- Raising Sugarcane in the Swamp
- The Role of Churches in the Civil Rights Era
If you are interested in presenting your research, please contact our curator.